• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HiveWire House Cat

Tom

Motivated
Hello community.
Thanks for the great forum.
I bought "HiveWire House Cat" and accessories.
The cats are really beautiful.
The files "LAMH Presets for the HiveWire House Cat" look very realistic.
I also bought all the hair textures that there are "hivewire3d".
I wish I had more fur textures.
Unfortunately I can not do these textures myself.
I hope the artist provides more fur textures.
I would buy it immediately!

To me:
My name is Jörg and I'm from Berlin / Germany.
I enjoy working with DAZ Studio very much.
Unfortunately I do not speak english.
I use the Google translator here and I hope Google will translate my texts correctly.
I hope you have understanding.

There are many users here who speak German.

Many and dear greetings from Berlin
Jörg

hi jorg and welcome to the forum hope u enjoy it here ans look forward to seeing yr images

Hallo Jörg und willkommen im Forum hoffe, Sie genießen es hier und freuen uns auf Ihre Bilder zu sehen used translater
gebrauchter Übersetzer

Reactions: Tom

Tom

Motivated
Thank you both.
I'm trying to make textures for the cat with Blender.
Right now I'm studying Blender Tuturials on YouTube.
:lol:

Tom

Motivated
WOW!!! Thank you, Flint_Hawk.:thankyou:
Maybe you know the books of "Worrior Cats".
I read them with great enthusiasm.
Actually, I'm already too old for teen books, but my daughter has recommended them to me.
Therefore, I would like to make one or more pictures on this topic.
But there are many characters in these books and most of them have different skins
That's why I'm looking for fur textures for cats from "HiveWire House Cat".
:coding::flower04:

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
You are welcome!

I am afraid I am way to old to have heard of "Worrior Cats". It does sound interesting. :)

Tom

Motivated
I already finished the scene.
Now the cats have to go in.
I already have two cats ready.
When the picture is ready, I'll upload it here.
But beware: I render everything in 16: 9
:)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hello, Tom and welcome to Hive! Your translation is great! I moved this thread to "The Meadow", so more people can see.

Hallo, Tom und herzlich willkommen bei Hive! Deine Übersetzung ist großartig! Ich habe diesen Thread zu "Die Wiese" verschoben, damit mehr Leute sehen können.

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
WOW!!! Thank you, Flint_Hawk.:thankyou:
Maybe you know the books of "Worrior Cats".
I read them with great enthusiasm.
Actually, I'm already too old for teen books, but my daughter has recommended them to me.
Therefore, I would like to make one or more pictures on this topic.
But there are many characters in these books and most of them have different skins
That's why I'm looking for fur textures for cats from "HiveWire House Cat".
:coding::flower04:

I wonder if you the mean The Warrior Cats books, my son loved them; they are what finally got him into reading.
WarriorCats.com | The Official Home of the Warriors Books by Erin Hunter

I haven't actually read any except for excerpts from them which seemed to be pretty well written.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Willkommen im Hive! Ich bin einer der Künstler, die Pelze für die HW Cat machen. Ich habe mehr geplant und einige in Arbeit, aber ich bin auch sehr beschäftigt mit vielen anderen Projekten für die Hive. Ich hoffe, dass mein Siamesisch vielleicht nächsten Monat fertig wird. Ich habe auch einige Calico-Katzen, an denen ich arbeite.

Welcome to the Hive! I am one of the artists who makes furs for the HW Cat- I do have more planned and some in the works now, but I am also very busy on many other projects for the Hive. I hope to get my Siamese done maybe next month. I also have some Calico cats I am working on too.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Welcome to the hive Jörg, I hope you have many a great times here and post a lot of images of your renders for us to enjoy.
Hugs,
Richard

Willkommen im Bienenstock Jörg, ich hoffe, Sie haben hier eine tolle Zeit und posten viele Bilder von Ihren Bildern, damit wir sie genießen können.
Umarmungen,
Richard

Hope Google did that right! LOL

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome to the HiveWire forums Tom. I look forward to seeing some of your renders. ;)

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
LOL, I'm 66 yr old and I'd love to read these books. The cats look adorable and look forward to your final image.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Don't laugh sapat, I'm a number of years older than you, and they look interesting to me as well. ;)

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
Oh do tell, once you're read it. ;)
Definitely!! I just bought the first one. It's called 'Warriors' since they had it as an ebook. I read an excerpt and it's so descriptive that you can close your eyes and picture yourself in the forest and see where they live, what they look like, etc. Since it's a juvenile book it will be a pretty quick read.

Tom

Motivated
Hello, Tom and welcome to Hive! Your translation is great! I moved this thread to "The Meadow", so more people can see.

Hallo, Tom und herzlich willkommen bei Hive! Deine Übersetzung ist großartig! Ich habe diesen Thread zu "Die Wiese" verschoben, damit mehr Leute sehen können.

Hello Alisa.
Thanks for moving.
;)