• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire House Cat Begins

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
Has anyone made a morphable litter box? One that looks like there has been a cat around. Are there any poses for kitty using the box even if it is just hiding what they just put in there.
Serious question, why do some cats hide their crap, but other cats just deposit it in the box and walk away?

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I've never met a cat who didn't cover what they left in the litter box. I'm guessing a cat that doesn't may have been taken from its mother too young before mom trained it.

Being both a predator and prey, cats are really cautious.

I've never met a cat who didn't cover what they left in the litter box. I'm guessing a cat that doesn't may have been taken from its mother too young before mom trained it.

If you want, I send my girl over for a visit. She's wellknown for it. And it happens because she's digging a hole at one end and instead of using it for her dump, she's standing in it with her front paws. She then covers the (empty) hole and let the rest sitting for everyone to see. Either until her younger sister comes along and covers it or I remove it.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

Being both a predator and prey, cats are really cautious.
Another reason, cat behaviouralists say, is that if you have a multi-cat household that the dominant cat will often leave it uncovered to mark the territory.