• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire House Cat Begins

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
The Kitten can yawn now!!!

Kitten23.JPG
Kitten24.JPG
Kitten25.JPG
Kitten27.JPG

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Funniest thing (ok ... so she does MANY, MANY funny things), that Tsuki does is the fake cat scared out of her skull bit. Where, she leaps out of nowhere to land in front of me with her back arched and her body positioned sideways in an attempt to look as big as possible. As if ... I'm going to run screaming from the terrifyingly huge cat.

Of course, the next second, she drops the act and flops down in front of me as if to say ... You were scared, weren't you?!?

Other times, she leaps out of nowhere (again), as high as she can leap, with her body vertical and her legs and paws spread as wide as possible, but with her claws retracted. Since I'm usually walking when she does this, she will sometimes slam into me. Then she either runs off looking for something or someone else to scare or she flops down in front of me ... as if I'm not then going to stumble over her.

As intelligent as cats are, it always amazes me that they intentionally put themselves at risk of being stepped on, either winding around your feet while you walk or flopping down in front of you while you are walking.

It's always a kitty obstacle course when I get home in the evening as I'm trying to get into the living room to put down my backpack, and she's winding and flopping down in front of me. So I take a step, see where she is, take another step, until I finally can put my backpack down. Then we do the same kitty obstacle course when I try to get into the bedroom to change clothes. At which point, she then chases through the bedroom looking for anything that might have invaded the bedroom while I was at work. Sometimes, she brings her blossom toy in and drops it in front of me so we can play fetch.

Absolutely NEVER a dull moment with a kitten around.