• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire House Cat Begins

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I don't know about that :p

He can be " a wild and crazy guy" ;)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks peoples. Here is some more from what I've been working on yesterday and today. Will most likely add in a "bodypuff" type morph to add more volume. But fur added would be nice. Still though with, Laurie's texture talent, I bet this lil' kitty will look amazing.

Kitten2.JPG
Kitten3.JPG
Kitten4.JPG
Kitten5.JPG
Kitten6.JPG
Kitten7.JPG
Kitten8.JPG
Kitten9.JPG
Kitten10.JPG

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hmmm, my only niggle and I'm not sure but a kitten wouldn't be quite so muscular in it's legs. Just noticing the front legs look very thick to me.... unless you've not gotten to that area of the body as of yet?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hmmm, my only niggle and I'm not sure but a kitten wouldn't be quite so muscular in it's legs. Just noticing the front legs look very thick to me.... unless you've not gotten to that area of the body as of yet?

Yeah, no problem. Niggle all you like. We'll end up somewhere that will work for sure. I'll add in that volume morph and I'll do another that will just smooth and soften musculature and we'll see what those will do.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Cool. I know your a stickler for good detail and info so wanted to offer my input. Of course if your going for a "bodybuilder" kitty... we are totally good! :p

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Like them allot better. I'd still make them a little skinnier. Once the end user adds hair might be bit thick looking.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Cool thanks. Still want this kitten kitty to look good without the fur. Will probably have this type of a base fuller so it will be good without fur. And another option for fur. We'll see. But... still with a couple body morphs there will be options.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
And some just look like balls of fluff :roflmao: Your right though, the younger they are the shorter and fatter the legs look. Then the get to the all legs, tail and ears stage lol

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
My last moggie was a short hair of no particular breed and as a kitten she was a little ball of fluff with short stocky legs. Ended up as one of the biggest cats I have ever seen, was all ways mistaken for a male cat she was so big. No fat just fur and muscle, she owned our street lol