• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire House Cat Begins

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Tip - below peoples' avatars is a line saying "Gender" :) Assuming they fill it out correctly, that's what they are ;)

Ummm that only works if you look that far ....... I mean have to go to all that work of clicking on the avatar and all ........ wow I think I just figured out why my choices of husbands were so poor ...didn't look deep enough !! oh well live and learn:oops:o_O:laugh:
Tip - below peoples' avatars is a line saying "Gender" :) Assuming they fill it out correctly, that's what they are ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ummm that only works if you look that far ....... I mean have to go to all that work of clicking on the avatar and all ........ wow I think I just figured out why my choices of husbands were so poor ...didn't look deep enough !! oh well live and learn:oops:o_O:laugh:
Actually Carrie, it's listed under your Avatar with every post you make, so you don't have to click on the avatar to see that information. It's right there for all to see to the left of your post. ;)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I only see it if I click the avatar Miss B, I wonder if there are different settings?

For example, to the left of your post is your Avi, then the line "Miss B", next 2 lines "Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time", then the CV-Bee banner.

On mine it has the Avi pic, name and the word extraordinary :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hmmm, I wasn't aware there were different settings, because this is what I see for you. Be aware, not everyone fills in that information, so there will be some where Gender and/or Location don't show.

RaeInfo.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ahh, I just changed mine to the Black and Green theme and that info is there. on the white it stops at the "Extraordinary" bit.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhhhh, so THAT's it. I used that theme the first day and then changed it to the Blackend-Green because it's so much easier on the eyes. It never occurred to me they were different where that was concerned.

I only see it if I click the avatar Miss B, I wonder if there are different settings?

For example, to the left of your post is your Avi, then the line "Miss B", next 2 lines "Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time", then the CV-Bee banner.

On mine it has the Avi pic, name and the word extraordinary :)

yup yup that's all I see too,thank you Rae134, I was starting to think I might need my eyes checked again:eek: