• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

jonrea

Eager
Contributing Artist
I never understood why the kennel club didnt accept White Shepherds here are my two Qanuk who weighed 56kg , Ghost 41kg and Shadow my Black and tan 46kg who sadly passed earlier this year .

130_6881993273_3724_n.jpg
file_2378395.jpg

P.S I named him Ghost before I read Game of Thrones he will be 9 in December lol.

Jon

Attachments

• 130_6881993273_3724_n.jpg
    130_6881993273_3724_n.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 178

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Back when they didn't know genetics like they do now, they thought the whites were Albinos (which of course they're not) and Albinos have health issues so they didn't allow them (most were killed at birth :() But the original creator of the GSD said they didn't come in any bad colours.

Your pups are lovely. I've never seen whites that weren't pure white before.

Chilli's girlfriend Ghost is a white GSD, he's only about an Inch and a bit smaller at the shoulder than her but she's nearly twice as long as him lol I know she's in the 40kg mark but I don't know where she sits (prob at middle/top end) and Chilli's only around 28kg (he's not overweight just a little chubby hahaha he's not as fit as he used to be)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Could someone refresh my memory on where the English bulldog is in the pipeline?

DAZ just released what they think is one and I think Hivewires would have been a much better fit.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Bulldog waiting to get rigging, and textures. I think Sparky has a bulldog version on her site? And definitely the HiveWire one would be much better, both in movement, accuracy and textures.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Sparky has a Chug, which is another flat-faced breed, but it isn't the bulldog.
The one over on DAZ looks okay from a few angles, but on the whole, not all that satisfactory.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I had some packs of dog textures in the store too. But as I stated in another thread-

I have given the products in my store to HiveWire, so it will be up to them what they want to do with each item. It would be nice though if they added them to their store at Renderosity.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Right. There were a couple of packs of add-on textures, if I remember them correctly. I did buy them, so I only need to go and check, but I'm a bit too lazy at the moment to do that.