• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Added some facial detail to the beagle. ^.^

WIP02.png

WIP03.png

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
will the newborn puppy also be sold at Renderosity and what will it cost? Any idea what the release dae might be?
Also I think I read somewhere here on the site the Big Dog has been updated. If I purchased it at Renderosity will there also be an upgrade there?

Dan30

Adventurous
will the newborn puppy also be sold at Renderosity and what will it cost? Any idea what the release dae might be?
Also I think I read somewhere here on the site the Big Dog has been updated. If I purchased it at Renderosity will there also be an upgrade there?
For some unknown reason, it has not been updated yet. Last I checked was a minute ago.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
These are some WIPs of a longer LAMH coat for our Big Dog that I've been working on here and there in between projects. Still need to do some more work on the leg, thigh and belly "feathers" and some odd and ends, but it's starting to come along. It will be free here when it's done, along with my first short coat.

FhYellowLab_LAMH_Med4b_1.jpg
FhYellowLab_LAMH_Med4b_2.jpg

Dan30

Adventurous
In my last render, the dog's coat looks very similar with this, only it was painted by hand. I found it to be a faster way to show hair on animals that actually render it. Memory consumprion wise, my last render ate almost 31GB out of a total of a 32 that I have on my machine. Any more geometry and textures and probably I wouldn't have been able to render it at all. At least not in one go.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
These are some WIPs of a longer LAMH coat for our Big Dog that I've been working on here and there in between projects. Still need to do some more work on the leg, thigh and belly "feathers" and some odd and ends, but it's starting to come along. It will be free here when it's done, along with my first short coat.
Hot damn Laurie, those look like photographs!