• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I did look into the Draghund! Sadly, they are not allowed within the city limits.

And ... it's true. I do love my Tsuki. Who is currently demanding I share my ice cream! Ice cream and yogurt aren't that surprising, and she does prefer yogurt over ice cream. But what amazes me is how much glutton she is for cantaloupe. She will climb all over me to get to cantaloupe.

But Satira, have you looked into the Draghund?

They could claw through your apartment floor, rearrange your drapes, eat your cat, and set your place ablaze while you're not home.

Oh, but I forgot for a second, you love your Tsuki.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
That's a pity Satira! Just think of the advantages. Self-propelled central heating and no complaints from the landlord or neighbours ever again!:blossom:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
And now for today's efforts, the big beast, the Great Dane.

LabWork158a.JPG
LabWork159.JPG
LabWork160.JPG
LabWork161.JPG

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Now that is an awesome beastie Chris! My niece Susan used to have one called Oscar, a gorgeous guy who loved standing with his paws on your shoulders while he gave you big slobbery licks! :x3:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Loving these, Chris!
But Satira, have you looked into the Draghund?

They could claw through your apartment floor, rearrange your drapes, eat your cat, and set your place ablaze while you're not home.

Oh, but I forgot for a second, you love your Tsuki.

LOL, Did you forget to finish that last part? I think Tsuki would be a snack for the Draghund..

That's for sure! A very talented chap is young Chris. I'm thinking there must be loads of tiny critturs out there just waiting for him to produce from Baby Luna! :whistling:

Indeed!

Ooooooo that dachshund!!!! I loooooove that dachshund! A total unbiased opinion of course!
Oh, right. TOTALLY ! :p

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh I'm sure Chris could model a Pomeranian, but the biggest question is, who's going to supply the "fur" to make it fluffy?

Someone who uses LAMH could probably make a preset for it, but that leaves out all the Poser users, unless they ever come out with a Poser version for LAMH.

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Okay forgive me for being a bit picky, and it may be the angle of the renders, but the neck on the Great Dane morph looks a fraction too long in relation to the body to me.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Okay forgive me for being a bit picky, and it may be the angle of the renders, but the neck on the Great Dane morph looks a fraction too long in relation to the body to me.

Perhaps, but I did utilize some great profile images as reference, as always.