• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Here is a loose belly skin morph I worked up at Laurie's request. For a more mature Tiger.

TigerWork35.JPG

TigerWork36.JPG

TigerWork37.JPG

TigerWork38.JPG

Tiger base morph with tight belly.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Is the loose belly intended to be the primordial pouch that's so very obvious on some cats? Or is the loose belly saggy skin from old age?

Some random tiger with a primordial pouch off the internet.
1571981009260.png

Some random cat off the internet with a circled primordial pouch.
1571981037262.png

Not that I have a tiger, but both Taeyn had and Tsuki has rather obvious primordial pouches. What I notice with Tsuki is that hers is shaped more like a W than a V, where either side of her belly is a bit more loose than the middle. Of course, she's sleeping somewhere so I can't exactly check her to see if I'm describing it accurately.

eclark1894

Visionary
Right, I realize that. No plans on creating tiger fur for Poser if that's what you're asking. Don't have the expertise or time to put to it with current projects.
Speaking of... Chris, maybe you could put in a suggestion to Rendo about mirroring one side to the other when creating in the Hair Room. Will cut the time for creating in half on not only the animals, but hair for the humans as well.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Speaking of... Chris, maybe you could put in a suggestion to Rendo about mirroring one side to the other when creating in the Hair Room. Will cut the time for creating in half on not only the animals, but hair for the humans as well.

LOL I have a long Poser "wishlist" for especially the Hair Room... Need to find the right place to voice those isues- Anyone know if Rendo has set up anything like that, especially for vendors/content creators?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Not specifically Laurie, but I "think" someone started a "Wishlist" thread in the Poser - OFFICIAL thread forum.

The only Renderosity started Wishlist thread is for the site itself, not specific software.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thx! I will also check out the Rendo vendor only forums too to see if someone started a thread there too. There should be one- I guess I wlil start one there if no one else has:)