RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Chris, Dec 16, 2015.

1. I 2nd that

2. Rae134

Rae134 Renowned CV-BEE Contributing Artist

As much as I really want a Snow Leopard, the Tiger is on top of my next big cat (Snow Leo would be second then Cheetah 3rd). I think we really need a Cheetah as its body shape is so different to all the others (would also make good fantasy morphs combined with some of the others).

3. CWRW

CWRW Extraordinary HW3D Exclusive Artist

The Snow Leopard is different enough I'd really like to see a real FBM morph made by Chris- my dial spin one is kinda lame:) But yeah I really want Tigger first:) I've been starting on maps by using the lion sans mane for now and Chris and I have been discussing the best way to approach the "mane/neck ruff" for the tiger UV/map wise as well as shaping.

4. Chris

Chris HW3D President Co-Founder

Yeah, I need to get back on our Tiger. My wife and I have been busy moving this last month, and we're finally in our new place as of last night. In a couple days we'll be completely out of our old place and I can focus on modeling again. Most of my efforts will be focused on Dawn 2.0. I'm almost at a point that I can pass our new mesh over to Paul to begin the updated rigging process. But I will make time to work in our Tiger morph too, or for that matter whatever else Laurie would like a morph for.

5. CWRW

CWRW Extraordinary HW3D Exclusive Artist

Ready for Tigger whenever you are, Chris! :) Hope your move went as smooth as those things go!

Dakorillon (IMArts), Chris and Rae134 like this.
  6. Chris

Chris HW3D President Co-Founder

Thanks, always such a pain to move. We keep downsizing too which means we have so much to get rid of, give away, sell, store, or take to dump.

Dakorillon (IMArts) likes this.
  7. Faery_Light

Faery_Light Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

Oh my, been there done that with the moving.
    I downsized my stuff so it all fits nicely in my room and everyone else downsized too.
    a neighbor from our old place got a lot of stuff we were leaving behind.

I am eagerly waiting for Dawn 0.2 but wish i could get the big cat.
    Too many other thing going on to do much with the big cat if i had it...lol.