• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Yep I would say its sorted :D
HeresLookinAtYou.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Zombie Cat/Kitty looks great. I think this is another winner for you Sparky. Love how you've shrunk tissue down to see the underlying skeleton. Brilliant.

Could double as a Chupacabra I would think.

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Thanks, guys!

Zombie Cat/Kitty looks great. I think this is another winner for you Sparky. Love how you've shrunk tissue down to see the underlying skeleton. Brilliant.

Could double as a Chupacabra I would think.

Once you model all 200+ bones of a creature, you start thinking...who needs muscle?! lol

A chupacabra, you say? I've just realised that I have no idea what a chupacabra is supposed to look like. I just remember reading a "theory" that they were the grey aliens' pets and an accompanying picture that looks a lot like my dog if she had a little less fur (that's why one of her many nicknames is Chupacabra, lol). So I googled it. Apparently, all animals that have mange or have been mummified are chupacabra. :-D So zombie kitty would def make a good chupacabra!

I've added some detail to zombie kitty's texture. He will probably be finished tomorrow. I could almost finish him now, but I'm a little punchy, and I think I need to get some sleep.

ZombieCat02sm.jpg

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Everyone needs a goat! Weirdly, I can't really recall any goats for Poser/Studio... I once turned the DAZ Sheep into a goat, but I don't have any of that in my runtime, so I just sculpted on Harry for a bit.

ZGrab01.jpg

Then, I dialed in Harry's own hoof size/hooves cloven morphs.