• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
LOL, I'm glad you enjoyed it, Gadget Girl. ;-)

I finished the Poser materials, had to bake some new maps, too. Poser really sucks at rendering normal maps. :-S

In Superfly:
TextureWIP_PoserSuperfly.jpg

And Firefly:
TextureWIP_PoserFirefly.jpg

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Oooh, glowing jewel eyes would look cool. I remember, back in the day, making "glow" balls out of a bunch of nested spheres with opacity set to 10% and Ambient color set to 100%. I imagine with the availability of actual emissive materials now, it can be done better. ^.^

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
@Sparky yeah it would be cool but so far it has not worked, I am going to try one or two more things today and see if I can get some thing if not I'll leave it out for now so as not to hold up the rest and maybe put it out as a freebie later if I can work it out