• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Well, well. My, my, Sparky!

Where have you been?

Looks as if you've been secretly busy creating something very cool. Me likey. So cool. I'm really digging what you've done here with your Big Cat skelly.

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Thanks, guys! I started this skeleton a long time ago. I haven't been working much because of some health issues, but I've been feeling better, so I spent 16 hours yesterday retopologising and uvmapping this guy. Today's been rigging. I've still got some issues with it in Studio before I can export it to Poser, like making it not use the HW Big Cat's JCMs when conformed and porting over the control dials so the HW Big Cat's poses will work with it independent of being fitted to the Big Cat. Then it'll just need texturing.

I'm going to get as much work done as I can while my health holds out. Hopefully I'll have a few products in QA before long. I've got a number of them that are almost finished, they just need some tedious cleanup work done. lol

Last edited:

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Sweeeeeet Skeleton, Sparky! It's great to see you, too! Best wishes for continuing improvements in your health. We've missed you!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hot Damn Sparky, that's one mighty fine skeleton!! :)

Glad to hear you're feeling better, and here's hoping your health improves until you're 100% again.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
How cool Sparky! Sorry to hear about your health issues- I had been wondering where you had been lately. Good to see you back here!

So this is the Cougar- very early WIP and NOT the Cougar morph- just using the base Big Cat with some morphing to suggest a more cougar shaped face. (so very much still working on the ears and muzzle/chin and lower neck/chest area and so on). Planning on including a cub version too since the cubs have such a distinctive coat.

CougarWIP1.jpg