• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I was just working with the Milcat, and as much as I loved it at the time, the PUPIL MORPHS did not dilate properly... VERY frustrating... my own kitty's pupils get SO big and ROUND at night, they are gorgeous... yes cat's have slit pupils, but dilated they go ROUND. Hope you can do those type of morphs Chris? SO looking forward to this kitty!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I was just working with the Milcat, and as much as I loved it at the time, the PUPIL MORPHS did not dilate properly... VERY frustrating... my own kitty's pupils get SO big and ROUND at night, they are gorgeous... yes cat's have slit pupils, but dilated they go ROUND. Hope you can do those type of morphs Chris? SO looking forward to this kitty!

I'll do what I can.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Size portions look right where they should be !! I'm really getting excited about him!!

Big cat pupils tend to be round and positioned slightly up and are really rather more dog-like in appearance, but the pupil tends to be smaller in big cats than in dogs. House cat's seem to vary from breed to breed and the amount of light. Some can be very up and down slits while others can be round or oval.
Big Cat Eye