• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yea, awesome's the word, Rae!!

Chris, those morphs are...umm...not sucky :)

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL - I've just been listening to Chris a lot :)

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL...as in I'm a yo-yo? or "Yo, Alisa"

Either way....funny man!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Fabulous fabulous expressions!

Kitty may well surpass Harry, and I thought Harry was the best ever animal outside a big name studio.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
WOW!! The growl looks fabulous!! I greatly appreciate the extra effort and details on the face, ear, and teeth!! It really takes the model as we say in Texas "to a WHOLE nother level!!" in matters of detail and conformation.

Can't wait to get my paws on him!!!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
WOW!! The growl looks fabulous!! I greatly appreciate the extra effort and details on the face, ear, and teeth!! It really takes the model as we say in Texas "to a WHOLE nother level!!" in matters of detail and conformation.

Can't wait to get my paws on him!!!

Cool!

Nice!

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
The growling expression is wonderful! And I must add in a Yay to the kitty!! I love kittens!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks folks.

Here I modeled in the "Henry-Pocket" of the outer margin of the ears. Used to detect high frequencies. This will come in handy on our House cat too. Thanks to whoever brought it to my attention. Can't recall who at this point, will have to go back and look.

Leopard85.JPG
Leopard86.JPG