• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HiveWire 3D "Jungle Love!" Rendering Challenge

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Oh thank you so much! Congratulations to all the winners!

Azoohouse... you won, you won, you won!

I still need to email the top seven and re-affirm what you won. I'm swamped with some other things tonight, but I'll get all the official info out to the top seven.

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Contrats Azoohouse. I totally fell in love with your picture from the first time I saw it. The lighting and colors just totally draw you in, not to mention the cat's expression. Just perfect in every way. Judges got it 100% correct. Thanks for the honorable mention. GREAT pics by EVERYONE. Such fun!!!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Contrats Azoohouse. I totally fell in love with your picture from the first time I saw it. The lighting and colors just totally draw you in, not to mention the cat's expression. Just perfect in every way. Judges got it 100% correct. Thanks for the honorable mention. GREAT pics by EVERYONE. Such fun!!!

Your work is gorgeous! Love it!

Getting emails out to winners now.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
congrats to all!!! the winner for the recognition and the other artists for the good work!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Congrats to all who submitted and the winners - gorgeous renders!!!

Dan30

Adventurous
To all participants and winners, well deserved felicitations and appreciations for your most inspired work - an inspiration for all of us.:balloon01::balloon03:

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Congratulations to all the winners...some exceptional art work in this competition...

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Wanting folks to know that we received a wonderful shout out on the Filter Forge Facebook page showcasing the top 3 winning entries, and a link to the contest in our media section of our forum. This is quite awesome actually. Filter Forge currently has 44,232 people that have liked their page. To put that number in perspective, HiveWire currently as 1,865 people that have liked our Facebook page. Please check out the link, like, share, and comment on their posting.

需要安全验证

Thank you Jane of Filter Forge Partnerships for your wonderful support in this manner! Jane also had this to say about our contest.
"Thank you for the interesting contests and your talented community. All the works were nice/funny/beautiful/stunning/
unexpected and well done!"