• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HiveWire 3D "Jungle Love!" Rendering Challenge

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome to the HiveWire forums Christen. I look forward to seeing your entries in the Jungle Love challenge, and here on the forums. ;)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Jungle Love Gallery has been updated.

Fabulous renders!!!

Bandit, Once more into the dark has been removed from the gallery. Thanks for the heads up here. I wouldn't have seen it was withdrawn otherwise.

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I'm kind of torn. I think I can afford to buy the big cat to enter the contest. Or I can buy access to the live webinar event tomorrow. But I can't get both. Decisions, decisions.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Oh that's tough 3wComics...I have had similar decisions recently so I feel your pain. Both would be really worthwhile...

Miss B

CV-BEE
Actually it was the Big Cat and another product from the Jungle Love! sale that was going on, but that sale is over. The second item doesn't have to be the "jungle" itself, just one of the items that were on sale until August 29th.

Oh and welcome to the HiveWire forums P3D. :)

P3D Creative

Inspired
Thanx Miss B. .. and I actualy indeed meant Jungle Love products as the second item but I took a short note description .. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hey Pen, the "Jungle Love!" in my post above is a link to that page in the store. ;)

Those items just aren't on sale any more.

Banditcameraman

Enthusiast
Submitted 3 of my part 4 series :)

Forgot to put my first and last names on the first entry, for some reason though and sent in a request to edit :eek: :x3:

VortigensBane

Busy Bee
Whose idea was it to release the HiveWire little cat on the last day of the HiveWire BIG cat render contest? Now I have to rush like a maniac to do a render with both kitties before the contest closes... ;)