• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

LeoLee

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Reposting the thread which was in the old forum with some updates of my Superhero project.
It was supposed to be one more pack of poses but in the middle of it I decided to make a superhero suit.

Hivewire-Girl_06.jpg

The suit needs some uv adjusts, but overall it looks like that.
She needs also a pair of boots and maybe a mask.

Hivewire-Girl_03.jpg

It'll come with 23 superhero poses + mirrored poses.

Hivewire-Girl_04.jpg

I need to do the Poser version, but I'm stuck with some poke through on suit when I apply the poses on Poser.
It's my first time making clothes and I saw that Daz Studio is easier than Poser to do that. :)

View attachment 3455

Hivewire-Girl_05.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Oh my!! LeoLee! This looks great!! Well done for sure.

Great pose work too!! Please keep it going! It's very well done.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Checking to see the interest in this, since superhero outfits became somewhat of a niche for me at Rendo...

I agree with the flat boots, but from talking to a lot of online comic creators, I've come to realize that the unrealistic high heel and stiletto heel are a staple of heroines. I altered a pair of Wonder Woman boots I created when someone requested them.

But you are doing some really nice work on this. I especially like the poses.

LeoLee

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Checking to see the interest in this, since superhero outfits became somewhat of a niche for me at Rendo...

I agree with the flat boots, but from talking to a lot of online comic creators, I've come to realize that the unrealistic high heel and stiletto heel are a staple of heroines. I altered a pair of Wonder Woman boots I created when someone requested them.

But you are doing some really nice work on this. I especially like the poses.

When a heroine gets an attack, usually the first thing to happen is breaking the high heel. And I don't want to see her limping around. :D
It was supposed to be one more pack of poses, as I said. But when I looked at the Hivewire3D logo, immediately reminded me the Green lantern. So, it was my inspiration for this.
All the poses are from comics I owned and maybe will be a second set because there are more poses I'd like to do.
The first set is done and I intend to release together with the superhero suit.

Hivewire-Girl_02.jpg