• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Help? I'd dearly love to update my horse costumes for Harry

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
Daio - lovely textures on that medieval barding :) But please forgive me for being a bit of a nit picker. The saddle cloth with the fleur d'lais pattern..the fleur d'lais are all up the wrong way ? The "point' should be facing upwards..or is it just an artefact of the way the texture map applies to the figure ?

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Fleur d'lais fixed. :)
nativecostumemedievalbrown2.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Just catching up with this thread, and I'm really liking the Fleur-de-lis set Daio, though the red set on the previous page is quite nice as well. ;)

Lyrra Madril

Eager
Contributing Artist
The bits that are tricky are the custom rigging, so mostly the reins. My conversion kit works a charm for the other parts. But this isn't my first rodeo so to speak .. I've made reins before, so even redoign the rigging entirely on those isn't difficult, just tedious. Mind you those were for a dragon but the theory is the same *lol* I'm using Netherworks most excellent Dial Manager script to do all the renaming on the bodyparts, its definitely worth getting if you make models.

I started on the Wild Rose set and I'm just checking over the new rigging now. That leaves adjustment morphs and breed morphs to do, both of which are pretty fast these days. Then I can move along to the next sets. A fair bit of work, but definitely nice to have once it's done. As you can see Daio got the fun part .. new textures! The old ones will still work since the uv's will be the same.

I'm putting in a vote for something peacock themed for the Wild Roses set - change the flowers into circlets of feathers ... :)

Lyrra

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
The vines are just the ones from the nature set, I can certainly do purply-blue. Hackle feathers...hmmm... I should have something like that in my texture resources...