• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ghostman's HiveWire Products

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes it's just a second view. :) To be honest I can't tell you the exact colour since I'm colourblind LOL But it is something goldish and brownish. hehe
Ahhh, it does look more brownish in the second render. It seemed to have a bit of a greenish tint to it in the first render, but that could just be the way the light was hitting it.

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
I love the vestal crown and the renders too. You did such a good job with it. Are those Reality renders?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Just a quick note to those who bought Gnobbit here -

Tthe original zip file in the download placed the templates in
Templates\Ghostman\

I forgot the next folder, so have just updated zip file 1 so they are in
Templates\Ghostman\Gnobbit\

I'm not even going to note this in the update thread cause it's so very minor and doesn't affect anything...so just create a folder called Gnobbit in there and move the files over ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Oh I love this throne...money's a bit tight at the moment but I will pick it up as soon as I can! Thanks goodness the exchange rate is currently going up.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
It's really cool, and isn't just a throne, either...it's a whole scene :)

The Standoff.....I think the "Mother-In-Law" is coming here soon....

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I used Ghostman's Chesterfield couch and ottoman in my render Tea for Two here in my gallery.
I love those!
Is the chesterfield chair also yours, Ghostman?