• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ghostman's HiveWire Products

Ghostman

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
I used Ghostman's Chesterfield couch and ottoman in my render Tea for Two here in my gallery.
I love those!
Is the chesterfield chair also yours, Ghostman?
Yes the Chesterfield sofa and also the chair is mine. :) The ottoman however isn't.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
True, but even the leather texture/color looked the same, which is why I assumed you did both.

Ghostman

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
True, but even the leather texture/color looked the same, which is why I assumed you did both.
Snarly helped me with the leather shader for the Chesterfield so might be that they used it for the ottoman as well. It is free with the furnitures. ;)

Ghostman

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
New products moved from RDNA is now live at HW. :)

M.I.L. - A Ghostman 3D Creation

Hiddenscape - A Ghostman 3D Creation

Elephant Throne - A Ghostman 3D Creation

CynDrone - A Ghostman 3D Creation

A Fairy Place - A Ghostman 3D Creation

Main_00.jpg
HS_Promo01.jpg

Elephant Throne Main_00.jpg

Main_00.jpg

Main_00.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK Ghostman, I have a question. Is your Cyn_Drone the Cynagtala Drone that was sold at RDNA? I knew it looked familiar, but the Cynagtala Drone was the only similar name I could find that was in my RDNA purchases spreadsheet.

Ghostman

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
OK Ghostman, I have a question. Is your Cyn_Drone the Cynagtala Drone that was sold at RDNA? I knew it looked familiar, but the Cynagtala Drone was the only similar name I could find that was in my RDNA purchases spreadsheet.
Yes it's the the same drone. :)

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
I really love all the scenery stuff, especially the glowing mushrooms in A Fairy Place! It is on my list.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Now there's a dominatrix if I ever saw one. ;)

Wonderful render JV, especially the PoV. :)