• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Frightful Fantasies Render Challenge! - CLOSED

D

Deleted member 325

For purposes of this challenge, do Suzy Q 2, The Dude 2, and other Tate figures now available only here qualify for the "Must Feature a Hivewire Exclusive Figure"?
I have 2 cooking and an idea for a third possibly.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
No Kage. HiveWire Exclusive Figure refers to those figures HiveWire (Chris and Paul) created, such as Dawn, Dusk, Luna, the HW Horse, Big Cat, House Cat, etc.

Of course, you could always post them in the I Just Wanted To Post an Image thread for all to see. ;)

D

Deleted member 325

FINAL RENDER - The Risen
The Risen.jpg

Production Credits:
Dawn SE from Hivewire3D
Vampire for Dawn by CG Cubed
Scarlet: Demonia by Sixus 1 (Wings)
Daiwa's Dominion by DM and Abraham (Crosses and Tombs)
Garee's Glow Moon by Garee
Dream Art 2 by DMR (Fog and Cloud planes)
Parametrics 1 for Terradome 2 by Mortem Vetus
Terra Lumina for Terradome 2 by Mortem Vetus
Fog by RuntimeDNA
Cloud Kit (Unreleased and Experimental) by KageRyu

D

Deleted member 325

FINAL RENDER - The Gathering
The Gathering.jpg

Production Credits:
Dawn SE by Hivewire3D
Tribal Witch by Nathy
Enchanted Glade by DM
Enchanted Hill by DM
Enchanted Forest by Stonemason
Mycoz 2 by Poisen
Flink's Wet Grass by Flink
Forest Stones by Sharamusa
Wavecutter by ImageNation (the Stardome)
Fire from unknown prop set
Firefly Scatters by RuntimeDNA
Savage Life Poses by KageRyu (Coming Soon)
Dream Art 2 by DMR

Miss B

CV-BEE
Very nice Phoenixdrache, and welcome to the HiveWire forums. Participating in our render challenge is a great introduction to HiveWire. ;)

Final Render: I'm coming for you...
Conan.jpg

Hivewire Horse
Hivewire Horse - Draft
Hivewire Horse - Fresian
Classic Tack for the Hivewire Horse
Show Off Poses for the Hivewire Horse
Barbaric for G3 Male
Merlin's Medieval Axes
Sword of Time Shield

I hope it is Halloween enough.

Last edited:

Miss B

CV-BEE
I think anything "frightful" will do. You didn't mention, but I assume this is a Final Render.

Thanks Miss B. I edited in "Final Render" on the original post. I just wasn't sure the render was topical enough so that is why I asked.