• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Frightful Fantasies Render Challenge! - CLOSED

Aelin

Eager
Well done guys!

For my part, I have started a render but... my computer hold it in hostage. It stopped to work this morning, after it freeze :eek: I search a solution, but the only I have seems to make an external with my hard disk. Not fast to happen I'm afraid, but I have a very little hope before November 3rd.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We look forward to seeing it, if you can get your computer to behave, Aelin.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Well done guys!

For my part, I have started a render but... my computer hold it in hostage. It stopped to work this morning, after it freeze :eek: I search a solution, but the only I have seems to make an external with my hard disk. Not fast to happen I'm afraid, but I have a very little hope before November 3rd.
Hope you get it sorted Aelin!! You do cool work!!

jonrea

Eager
Contributing Artist
Final Render

Title: Easy Boys

Cheers

Jon

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
That must be one scary doll !! Reminds me of the quote about no matter what kind of massacre or disaster happens in a movie- they always will find 1 doll.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Such and awesome render!! :) Fantastic! And you modeled the ghost !! Just delightful!:)
Though really think it might need some mushrooms or something possibly on the ground to kind of draw your eye to the bones. Just my opinion though! =) Still Awesome!!

Last edited: