• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

FreyrStrongart Products

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
Saddle and tack looks great..so good to see it released at last. So sad us old poser users have been left out in the cold again, Still. I understand that new technology wins out again.

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Saddle and tack looks great..so good to see it released at last. So sad us old poser users have been left out in the cold again, Still. I understand that new technology wins out again.
Its more a matter of me not being able to handle poser in any satisfactory way. And creating for two platforms is also very time consuming

eclark1894

Visionary
Honestly, I was looking for a purse Puppy or a chihuahua or poodle. You know, a puppy that can fit inside a purse.

1600535302308.png

Hubert Holin

Inspired
Bonjour
I've been looking at the "Hussar Saddle and Tack" since it hit the store, but unfortunately for me it is only for D|S. Any chance for a Poser version? Or will I have to find that rarest of things, time, to write a converter (assuming there is enough documentation… programming is not a problem)?
Merci

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Bonjour
I've been looking at the "Hussar Saddle and Tack" since it hit the store, but unfortunately for me it is only for D|S. Any chance for a Poser version? Or will I have to find that rarest of things, time, to write a converter (assuming there is enough documentation… programming is not a problem)?
Merci
I'm sorry but there is no poser version in my pipeline. Unfortunately I don't know the program well enough to do a poser set.

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Last edited:

deanna

Inspired
SO HOLY CATS AND KITTENS A HIPPOGRIFF OMG OMG OMG!!! The only way this could be more epic is if there was also a gryphon characters!

I popped it and the textures into my cart without realizing till much later that it does not have a Poser set of files. So. IMAGINE my JOY. I almost started crying. I use a Mac, to make matters better. Using DAZ is not an option.

Therefore, I either need to know if the Hippogriff and textures will be made usable for Poser or if I have to request my money back. I would rather have the product, obviously. I don't actually care if the original artist makes the transfer or not, so long as it's usable. So, any love?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, Deanna - I moved your post over here so that FreyStrongart will see it and can answer whether she has any plans to convert to Poser. I don't think that's likely, but wanted to at least be sure she saw how excited you are about it :).

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
A good many of our CAs have moved their stores to Renderosity, but FreryStrongart hasn't been here on the forums in a long time, so no indication where those products are available now.