• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

FreyrStrongart Products

FreyrStrongart

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Finally! Seahorse for Harry has been released! It's been a long haul but I hope it was worth it. Thanks to all involved to get this product into the store. Much patience points have been burned during the testing and correcting!

Alisa

HW3D QAV Queen Bee
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yay - congrats on these lovely products and being a new CA!

FreyrStrongart

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
I'm only halfway happy with the textures so far. And this is just half of it. For a complete set I also need to do the sabretache and sabre, and a collection of different hats, for versatility. But first things first.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Geeze, I wouldn't have the patience to work on this sort of project. Kudos to you.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Contributing Artist
Congrats on getting the Seahorse across the finish line :) a long haul but worth it

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Geeze, I wouldn't have the patience to work on this sort of project. Kudos to you.
I know right?!? I think I would have went with a simpler version even if it wasn't quite accurate lol. I can't wait for this to come out (especially the tack)

kobaltkween

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Perfect timing! My husband saw these over my shoulder and asked whether this was created in response to the steeds in the Aquaman movie. I told him this had been in the works for _much_ longer than the popular trailers, let alone the movie itself. Good luck on the hussar! Just amazing work all around.