• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

FreyrStrongart Products

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Finally! Seahorse for Harry has been released! It's been a long haul but I hope it was worth it. Thanks to all involved to get this product into the store. Much patience points have been burned during the testing and correcting!

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
four skins2.jpg

promo1a.jpg

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
WoW! I have this wishlisted and the texture add ons aswell! This looks gorgeous!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yay - congrats on these lovely products and being a new CA!

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
I'm only halfway happy with the textures so far. And this is just half of it. For a complete set I also need to do the sabretache and sabre, and a collection of different hats, for versatility. But first things first.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Geeze, I wouldn't have the patience to work on this sort of project. Kudos to you.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Geeze, I wouldn't have the patience to work on this sort of project. Kudos to you.
I know right?!? I think I would have went with a simpler version even if it wasn't quite accurate lol. I can't wait for this to come out (especially the tack)

kobaltkween

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Perfect timing! My husband saw these over my shoulder and asked whether this was created in response to the steeds in the Aquaman movie. I told him this had been in the works for _much_ longer than the popular trailers, let alone the movie itself. Good luck on the hussar! Just amazing work all around.