• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

FreyrStrongart Products

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
More work on the hippogryph. This time on some texture extensions. Added a rigged feather that can do a lot of jobs.

Peacock texture. Requires the Feathered Wings though.

Snack.jpg

Firebird Texture
What are you 2.jpg

Firebird Emissive Texture
Beacon.jpg

So here I used the rigged feather for an addition to the original tail, and two fancy feathers for the head.

Pegasus.jpg

And finally a Pegasus variation, works with the normal textures but needs a slightly different transparency on the geoshell and a different head fluff

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
While the hippogryph is undergoing betatesting I started to play with something else. Resurrecting a few nice clothes from when I did the Heidi image I decided to adapt them for d-force wear. Here is the Klara outfit. I think it is very versatile, going from medieval barmaid to fancy present day summerdress.

Below are Dawn and G8F modelling the dress in its base texture
Klara Dress.jpg

Klara Dress2.jpg

and G8F wearing the same dress just with the lace and the overskirt transparent, the alpha on the lower skirt removed, and a few diffuse colours applied
The dress has ten different material zones which allows you to adapt it to many of your needs.

Klara Dress3.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
send it to me, I'm a size … err ... not telling lol.

I still have the HD DS is on but my Poser HD has gone so no more Poser from me for awhile so I guess I'll have to concentrate on DS (which is my preferred program anyways lol)

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
send it to me, I'm a size … err ... not telling lol.

I still have the HD DS is on but my Poser HD has gone so no more Poser from me for awhile so I guess I'll have to concentrate on DS (which is my preferred program anyways lol)
Will, I'll invite you to the conversation for the dress. Gimme a day more to see how it holds up with body shapes and then I'll send it to you