• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

For Lyne

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nice render Simon. :)

One question Lyne, I went back to my Product Library to check, and I only have the MilCat LE and Big MilCat LE versions. Will your Morphs/Mats work with those, or only the full versions of both?

SimonJM

Enthusiast
Wellll.... nice... still.... see my post above... I photographed these cats close up at the san diego zoo show... and their coats are VERY short... just a little informational note. :)
Would you believe it's winter? ;):p:)

SimonJM

Enthusiast
A quick test, with the fur length dialled down quite a bit:
Ocellot test.jpg

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I like! Very cool! And this was with the free LAMH thingy/reader, and the free Mil Cat presets?

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
OH WOW!!! That DOES work WELL! :)

Now I wish the POSER hair system worked like that with a "preset"!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Nice render Simon. :)

One question Lyne, I went back to my Product Library to check, and I only have the MilCat LE and Big MilCat LE versions. Will your Morphs/Mats work with those, or only the full versions of both?

woops got side tracked, sorry late to reply... problem is I DON'T KNOW!... being an animal person, I never got used the LE versions.... so sorry... maybe someone else knows? BUT being I USED A LOT OF THE MODEL'S DIALS to create the wild cats (that model was SO very dial-able!!!!!) and then just photo real mapped them, I'd GUESS that it's a no? Not sure what was left off in the LE versions... It's free...you could always try it?

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Don't know if morphs will work on the LE model but the textures should (might be manually tho).

just to be very clear... I THINK I didn't do any MORPHS, I JUST DIALED the cat's body into the proper shape... hmmm what did my store page say...It's been a LOT of years ago! LOL!... but I still have my entire store web pages.... I dug this out:

Morphs added: face ruff, face beard, shoulder height, ear tufts. All other
character set up is done with dial settings.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
@Lyne, I have read that they are working on a version of LAMH for Poser. It was some time ago though and I'm not sure if they are still working on it.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
OH sigh, one could WISH... but not sure SM will be SMART!? Maybe they wouldn't want it to "compete" with their Hair room (but that is so ...er..blah!)