• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Feed Your Muse Render Challenge! - CLOSED

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Keep up the good work and good luck everyone, I'll be out of computer range until late Sunday (of course those who have my facebook can still get a hold of me via messenger if need be :))

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Have a good, safe trip Rae, and chat when you get back.

For anyone else wanting to post an entry, just a gentle reminder that midnight Utah time on Friday, May 25th is the deadline.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
My muse is baaaak!
I'm thinking this for the challange.

Final Render, Title - Kitty Kisses

KittyKisses.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Love it FL. If you want it to be your final entry, let me know, and I'll mark it Final. Also let me know what the title should be.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Oooh, pirates. Love it, Dan30!

My first full-length book (which I was reading before I went to school) was "Treasure Island". At that time, I wanted to be a pirate when I grew up. Nowadays, I just do pictures instead -- which can be of anything, not just pirates.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thank you all! :giggle:
Well Dan30 i keep her bottled. ..this way i can release her when i need her lol! Thank you for your nice comment :)

3dcheapskate

Engaged
Definitely not going to get my other two ideas done (or even started), so you'll have to imagine them for yourselves. Here's a word-render of the first:

First Non-Entry, entitled "...By Redirecting All Sensory Input": A lakeside with five side-by-side jetties (I picture ramshackle wooden ones - I'd have used Ravyn's "Bridge To Willow Deep" from CP) at the (wet) end of jetty 1 is a nose on a pole, jetty 2 has an eye, jetty 3 an ear, jetty 4 a tongue, and jetty 5 a hand. There's a short path connecting the jetties, and this leads a short distance to a huge brain. However, sitting in the middle of this path is a huge ugly monster (Sixus1's "Rancor" probably) holding two road signs: in one hand "Road Closed", in the other "Diversion". The diversion sign points to a far less obvious path from the jetties leading off-picture with a sign saying "Scenic Route".
(I'd probably have used Dusk's nose, eye, ear, tongue and hand in the image, but I'm not sure whether just using parts of him would have met the entry criteria?)

Don't even have time for a word-render of the second (plus it's a bit more complicated) at the moment