• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Faery_Light's Freebies

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I have several free items at sharecg so pop over and have a look... ShareCG - sahani's portfolio
FYI: Sahani is just an older nick, simply means "Blue".
Just added to sharecg...FL Appaloosa-III - 2D Resources - ShareCG

005.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
For those of you who would like to try her, here is a link to Antonia Polygon's free base sets.
As time permits I will add all her free goodies to the site but it takes a bit of time to do the html pages for links. :)

BannerGross-0A.jpg

*removed broken link*

I will need to finish my edits so these pages work.
There was an error in my codes.

Last edited:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
All her goodies are already on the site but I meant I need to add the links in an html page.
The second page is looking good but I need to rest now.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Update on the Antonia pages...I am still working on them trying to get hem to work correctly.
The pages I posted are not functioning like they should, have patience and when I finish these last links all should work.
I will test it before I post any more links.
It seems I really was not fully aware how many goodies she has, three full pages of links...Whew!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Okay, if you'd like to try it out, here is the new link.

Antonia's Welcome Page

I've tested the links and most of the download links and it seems to work now.
It is only for downloading, no way to up load just yet, someday I might get the files to the original site working.
But PHP make me dizzy. :rofl:

PS:Just tried to let the Rendo group know and found out under the new TOS even offsite freebie
links are not allowed. :somad:

Last edited:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
My worry is that I may not be able to host things for a much longer.
I will be seventy on the 12 of March and my health is iffy at best.

I wish there was someone who knows php and has a site who would host the original Antonia site and edit the pages to work properly.
That way if anything did happen to me, Antonia would still have a home.

She would make a good companion to Dawn, she has weight mapping and bends very well.
There is also a DS version.

And she was created under a Creative Commons Attribution and there are so many things to create for her.
So far there are 4 pages of links with 107 or so items for her in freebies alone.
I have no idea how much other stuff is out there for her.

Okay, back to my Alaric character, he is waiting.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I just checked all the page links and they work, download links seem to work now...have fun. :)