• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Faery_Light's Freebies

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Antonia 1.2.0 is the standard version that will work in DS.
any of them except the WM versions.
And I think I have one free set not on the site but on my drive that will work with it in DS.
I'll check and let you know.

Added: No, I did not make any for DS.
Hmmm.

Last edited:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
The texture set for her in DS format is in the Character-Texture sets page of my downloads links.
How do you convert an obj to a DS character?

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
You can import her Poser cr2 into DAZ Studio but I have no idea how to make her a DS character preset.
Did RDNA ever convert her?

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
If I just get the unweighted figure she will work fine in DS. That will be a download for next time I'm ashore along with all her other bits and bobs. Looking forward to having a play with her. I will also be able to save her as a DS duf file which I can give to you if you would like. This should be fun!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I converted Antonia version 1.2 to DS format!
And I created a character file for her with my Kaylene texture as a base.
You can download the converted version here
http://sahanisworld.com/Antonia/fil...neDS Version.zip/AntoniaKayleneDS Version.zip

And the full Kaylene set of textures here
http://sahanisworld.com/Antonia/file_upload/Texture_Sets/BE4Kaylene_APG/BE4Kaylene_APG_File_1.zip

Please note that the full set has the material files (mc6) for Poser and the various body shades were created using the shader nodes in Poser.

!Kaylene-Antonia.jpg

DigiDotz

Adventurous
Cheers! I'm just thinking it may be worth resaving (support asset> prop/figure asset) in zero pose without textures. Then saving as character preset including your textures, in a sub folder
Antonia Polygon>Characters>FairyLight>Kaylene ;)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I wanted to let everyone know that unless someone is willing to host Antonia Polygon soon she will not be available anymore on my site.
My web site will soon be gone due to financial difficulties.