• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dusk Special Edition Is Now Here!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
DuskSE.jpg

I got mine... still a teeny bit 'cross-eyed'... dial fixed that... He's a handsome boy.... also please... @Chris WILL the Tank Top be updated to his new pecs? Know you have been super busy... but I do love using that shirt... thanks! :)

I also just like larger eyes in a guy... NICE "sss"... didn't see superfly, but the materials show up perfectly in my Poser 2014-thank you, VW! :) Been waiting for "that" hair to go on sale at DAZ... not sure I can wait much longer! LOL! (I should have dialed the hair morph a bit more, but this was just a test-render)

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
This is DuskSE rendered in PoserPro 11 with SuperFly. I applied body morphs initially created for the original Dusk, as DuskSE is fully backward compatible. The most noticeable is one of the Sculpted Dusk morphs. He's wearing the Dusk Briefs, with one of the Bathing Suit textures, which I darkened slightly.

So, without further ado, I'd like to present Dusk Special Edition "Strolling The Beach". :D

DuskSE-PP11-SF.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Great renders everyone...
First render...He's wearing phPunk Hair with the goatee option. Pose and pants are Ram's. Pants converted from Dawn using the Dawn clone and the lovely new templates.

As Dusk walked out of the building he put his hands up and said, 'Please ladies, back up a little bit...' as they rushed towards him.
duskse.png

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
We thank all involved in the creation of Dusk Special Edition. Special thanks to Virtual World for once again lending her talents toward creating gorgeous texture maps. Thanks to Paul Lessard for getting things right with conversion and packaging and adjustments to provide the high quality model that is expected from HiveWire. Lisa and I thank Alisa and her QAV team members, as well as our internal Beta testing team.

Kudos to you all. We could not have made Dusk SE a reality without you all. That goes for this supportive community encouraging us to keep our figures going, and to show them the love and attention needed, as well as what we're doing to cement ourselves as the premiere animal content creators.

Thank you all for the love and support, and right back atcha.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
View attachment 23955
I got mine... still a teeny bit 'cross-eyed'... dial fixed that... He's a handsome boy.... also please... @Chris WILL the Tank Top be updated to his new pecs? Know you have been super busy... but I do love using that shirt... thanks! :)

The best thing to do to get the tank top to match the new base shape of the Dusk SE, would be to dial back the morphs in your tank top to match that of Dusk SE. That to me is part of the beauty of what is the make up of Dusk SE. For the most part the new shape of Dusk SE is created using the morph shapes that I fashioned over time. Those shapes are found within your Tank Top product as well.

In your Tank Top product, dial back the "ChestSmall" 50% and "ChestSmoothUnder" also at 50% and this will now match the new chest shape that is part of Dusk SE.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
The best thing to do to get the tank top to match the new base shape of the Dusk SE, would be to dial back the morphs in your tank top to match that of Dusk SE. That to me is part of the beauty of what is the make up of Dusk SE. For the most part the new shape of Dusk SE is created using the morph shapes that I fashioned over time. Those shapes are found within your Tank Top product as well.

In your Tank Top product, dial back the "ChestSmall" 50% and "ChestSmoothUnder" also at 50% and this will now match the new chest shape that is part of Dusk SE.

I must be doing something very wrong... I injected the body shapes and starter morphs FOR the Tank top, into it...but I can't FIND the dials you mention above... I'm so sorry... I am looking in BODY of the tank top... and looked in Chest... but there is nothing there... the Tank's "Adjustments" only have all the loosen dials, plus the 'tight fit' ....
TankTopOnDuskSEproblem.jpg

I don't THINK I'm to inject Dusk's body morphs into the Tank... and all I have FOR the tank to inject are it's own Starter and Body shapes... hmmm, wonder if those inj's are not going in...however there are a few MORE dials since I injected... argh! Sorry my brain is so confused!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
By the way kind folks. Feel free to post your wonderful new Dusk SE images in the existing "Show Us Your Dusk Renders!" thread here:

Show Us Your Dusk Renders!
If you like Chris, I can move the appropriate posts and comments to that thread so folks don't need to post their renders again. You think that'll be OK?

Edited to Add: Well it looks like at least one person already beat me to it and reposted her renders in that thread. If anyone else would like me to move theirs from this thread to the Dusk Render thread, just let me know.

I also don't know if any "likes" will transfer with a move, so maybe that's NOT such a good idea. Hmmmm . . .

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
BIG OLE' CONGRATULATIONS Team. He looks awesome.

Pen, thanks for sharing hon, nice to see my Training Gear getting a little love. :balloon03:
No problem Ram...we need more textures for it. Male and Female....I'm not sure the top would look right though...have to give it a try.

If you like Chris, I can move the appropriate posts and comments to that thread so folks don't need to post their renders again. You think that'll be OK?

Edited to Add: Well it looks like at least one person already beat me to it and reposted her renders in that thread. If anyone else would like me to move theirs from this thread to the Dusk Render thread, just let me know.

I also don't know if any "likes" will transfer with a move, so maybe that's NOT such a good idea. Hmmmm . . .
I can repost mine if you want...