• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dusk Special Edition Is Now Here!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Congratulations to Chris, Lisa, Paul, Alisa and the rest of the QA team! As always, it was a pleasure to work with all of you!

For those who asked, the hairs used for the promo images were Alexios by 3Dream and Aram by SAV.
Yes, I used the Alexios hair in my render above. I also have Aram, so I'm definitely going to have to play with it as well. I just didn't recognize it, as you made it look so neat in the promo. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
One more...wearing streaming hair by Smay, Viking outfit for G2 male, Through the woods by Stonemason...
What's that... copy.jpg

Virtual_World

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Great lightning Mininessie, love your images !!

Fantastic Superfly renders, Miss B and Glitterati3D !

Lyne, I am happy to see that you are using Dusk SE mats with PoserPro 2014. I have a lot of fun playing with the face dials to see how many different looks I can create !!

Pendraia, Love the face expressions that you applied to Dusk SE, it gives life to your renders!

:applause: to everybody!!!!

Virtual_World

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
One more...wearing streaming hair by Smay, Viking outfit for G2 male, Through the woods by Stonemason...
View attachment 23969

I love, love this image Pendraia!

Today I feel very tired because I did a lot of physical work and I am going off line after this post; but one of these days I will ask your help to guide me or point me to where I can find the info about how to convert the G2 clothing to use them on Dusk.

OKCRandy

One thing I noticed is that the custom characters chest and face gets messed up by DuskSE. Axel and Trevor are both a mess unless you set the morph morph to get to the old Dusk shape. This is disturbing to me.

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I only noticed a slight issue with Axel when I dialed him in. I've not tried Trevor...if you're worried you could add a shape preset for DS that includes the Old dusk morph so people can set it using a preset. I actually like to play in the parameters tab and dial up partial morphs to create new characters...

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
And that's not it. Still getting the error message, it's something to do with the Native American morph in the Resource morphs. But thanks anyway, mini, it has got me to remove the original Dusk file. And read the read me!