• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dusk Special Edition Is Now Here!!

Nod

Adventurous
In the spirit of my computer making me look like an idiot.... I opened Dusk, I imported a hair set (a V4 one, to be persnicketty), told it not to auto fit. Then adjusted the hair to fit. Then dropped it onto the Head group. (Where it went flying), pulled it back in place (it actually moved, which it often doesn't) and then selected several poses, where upon....it moved with the character.

I then tried it with a V3 hair and then a Genesis hair, and each time following the above, it stayed with Dusk.....so, I am now a fibber.

I think maybe before I was fitting to Dusk using the Dawn selection or something.

But, no "x". What does that do?

Hair Conversion System works really well. And with the plug ins, you can get hair to fit everyone.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Anyone want to buy him for me? :D

I'm not working at the moment so even food is hard to come by, I don't think my hubby would want to spend money on another man :p

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Anything coffee flavoured, which isn't coffee, is just wrong.

Whereas I'm on the flip side. Like coffee-flavored other things, but a cup of it is just too much of that flavor.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I don't mind a Latte every now and again and I hate coffee flavoured anything but I do love a quality coffee ice-cream! (or is that because I like ice-cream as much as I love chocolate? :p)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've never heard of those. Is that a Trader Joe's exclusive item? IOW, is it their own brand?

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Their brand. OMG, they are so good. I have two bars left but not for long! lol

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Aside from the tasty chocolate and ice cream...

Our new friend is more the close now.

Teaser.jpg