• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Dusk Skeleton In Progress

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
So darn awesome! It's amazing how you get all of these details in so well. Looking forward to the rest of the body - not that the skull by itself isn't great! it is!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
NICE work Chris. Now what would be kinda cool if we could load the skeleton and turn off Dusk's default teeth and have the ones you modeled to be used instead. Also, another idea if you wanna really go for the gold is to make muscle maps and use (not sure if this can be done in Poser yet) a geometry shell to load up Dusk's skin and have the muscle maps on Dusk's main body... you could achieve some really cool and creepy stuff with part of the skin torn away and even muscle showing bone underneath!

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oooh... like part of the cheek torn away to show the muscle and bone underneath, and the teeth of course. Creepy!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
NICE work Chris. Now what would be kinda cool if we could load the skeleton and turn off Dusk's default teeth and have the ones you modeled to be used instead. Also, another idea if you wanna really go for the gold is to make muscle maps and use (not sure if this can be done in Poser yet) a geometry shell to load up Dusk's skin and have the muscle maps on Dusk's main body... you could achieve some really cool and creepy stuff with part of the skin torn away and even muscle showing bone underneath!

Great idea on the muscle maps. I do want to at minimum paint on the muscle maps in place of the skin. While at DAZ I hired a very talented artist friend to paint them on.

By the way, those are exactly the same teeth as what comes with Dusk. That was the idea, to model the skull using the same teeth that I originally created here.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Awesome modelling. Expression morphs, a black cloak and a scythe (plus Harry to play Binky the horse)?

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Ah, so that's better then. We can have a toothless skull.... Too much moonshine! :p

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Today's' the day hon. Nope, I don't drink but I do like my magic pipe every night! :p :roflmao: ;)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Oh crappy!!! Happy Late Birthday to you Sham-sham-a-Ramma!!!

HAHAHA.. thanks Chris. I got a nice compliment from three ladies today. I said I just turned 55 and the oldest looked at me and then said you don't look any older than 35, the other two agreed. I told them, after my bad year with health last year I may look good but I feel 55. She told "it just gets worse, enjoy life while you can" and patted my hand! :p

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
She had the most gorgeous silver hair cut in into this smart sexy cut. Nice lady!