• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Dusk Skeleton In Progress

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Couple more screen grabs here.

Dinner now, then back at it.

Going to make pancakes, hash browns and eggs for dinner tonight.

Skull93.JPG
Skull94.JPG
Skull95.JPG

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Ha, nice. The chocolate covered raisins and pistachios are just out of view.

Oh, no, do not even go there with your stash of junk food.

Now I need chocolate and nuts...

Going to make pancakes, hash browns and eggs for dinner tonight.

Oh, yum...We're having eggs, too - omelets with bacon and cheese on bagels. YUM!!

That sounds more like breakfast to me. :D.

Oh, girl, you are MISSING OUT!! Breakfast for dinner is delicious!! Gotta mix it up ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh, no, do not even go there with your stash of junk food.

Now I need chocolate and nuts...
You and me both, especially the chocolate!

Oh, yum...We're having eggs, too - omelets with bacon and cheese on bagels. YUM!!
Hmmmmm, bacon and eggs on bagels.

Oh, girl, you are MISSING OUT!! Breakfast for dinner is delicious!! Gotta mix it up ;)
Hmmmmm, I've had lunch for breakfast before, but breakfast for dinner? I'm gonna have to check that out. :D

Rick

Eager
Really awesome screen captures Chris!

Now I'm hungry, after reading what you are having for supper. Breakfast is good any time of the day! :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I was also thinking that I wouldn't be needing a skeleton but then the fact that someone's looking forward to the SKULL made me stop and think about how cool it would be to have a really neat high quality realistic skull… And I thought I would ask that the skeleton come either with the skull as a separate character or a material that would make everything but the skull invisible? I would be very helpful for us "skull only fans"! :)

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, and I still want to know how you get the silvery metallic look for the bones.

You must have missed his answer about this in the HW Dog is Underway thread. Chris said it's a default look in Modo.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You must have missed his answer about this in the HW Dog is Underway thread. Chris said it's a default look in Modo.
Ohhhh, I did miss his response, so thanks for letting me know. That's pretty cool, but I'm not spending all that money on Modo just for that. ;)

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL, no I wouldn't think so ;) But definitely cool!