• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! A new Community Volunteers "Spin to Win" Render Challenge is now open! Come on in, spin some dials and enter your renders! We look forward to seeing you there!

WIP Dusk Skeleton In Progress

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Couple more screen grabs here.

Dinner now, then back at it.

Going to make pancakes, hash browns and eggs for dinner tonight.

Skull93.JPG
Skull94.JPG
Skull95.JPG

Alisa

HW3D QAV Queen Bee
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Ha, nice. The chocolate covered raisins and pistachios are just out of view.
Oh, no, do not even go there with your stash of junk food.

Now I need chocolate and nuts...

Going to make pancakes, hash browns and eggs for dinner tonight.
Oh, yum...We're having eggs, too - omelets with bacon and cheese on bagels. YUM!!

That sounds more like breakfast to me. :D.
Oh, girl, you are MISSING OUT!! Breakfast for dinner is delicious!! Gotta mix it up ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh, no, do not even go there with your stash of junk food.

Now I need chocolate and nuts...
You and me both, especially the chocolate!

Oh, yum...We're having eggs, too - omelets with bacon and cheese on bagels. YUM!!
Hmmmmm, bacon and eggs on bagels.

Oh, girl, you are MISSING OUT!! Breakfast for dinner is delicious!! Gotta mix it up ;)
Hmmmmm, I've had lunch for breakfast before, but breakfast for dinner? I'm gonna have to check that out. :D

Rick

Admirable
Really awesome screen captures Chris!

Now I'm hungry, after reading what you are having for supper. Breakfast is good any time of the day! :)

Lyne

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I was also thinking that I wouldn't be needing a skeleton but then the fact that someone's looking forward to the SKULL made me stop and think about how cool it would be to have a really neat high quality realistic skull… And I thought I would ask that the skeleton come either with the skull as a separate character or a material that would make everything but the skull invisible? I would be very helpful for us "skull only fans"! :)

Alisa

HW3D QAV Queen Bee
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, and I still want to know how you get the silvery metallic look for the bones.
You must have missed his answer about this in the HW Dog is Underway thread. Chris said it's a default look in Modo.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You must have missed his answer about this in the HW Dog is Underway thread. Chris said it's a default look in Modo.
Ohhhh, I did miss his response, so thanks for letting me know. That's pretty cool, but I'm not spending all that money on Modo just for that. ;)