• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dreamers items for Harry at Renderosity

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
In case any one is interested I have some things over at Rendro for Harry
DreamWeaver_Designs's Store on Renderosity
Iray2.jpg

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Thanks Janet, there is a set three still going through approval but should be out in the next day or so

Jan

Adventurous
Got them in their recent sale, love the Almost Grey coats for the HW Horse. Now to get back into Poser after a long hiatus after breaking my Pelvis. Still have to take it slowly. At the moment in the slow process of installing stuff I had not gotten around to and remembering how to use Poser 11.3.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Got them in their recent sale, love the Almost Grey coats for the HW Horse. Now to get back into Poser after a long hiatus after breaking my Pelvis. Still have to take it slowly. At the moment in the slow process of installing stuff I had not gotten around to and remembering how to use Poser 11.3.
Oh wow Jan, that sounds awfull.
Glad you like them, I have a few more things up my sleeve for the horse so keep an eye out :)

Jan

Adventurous
Is this new product, Appaloosa Overlays going to be made for PoserPro11 or only DS? Some nice work in this. Jan

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Is this new product, Appaloosa Overlays going to be made for PoserPro11 or only DS? Some nice work in this. Jan
@Jan I would like to see them for poser uses too but to have the same sort of functionality it needs a custom python script and I am no scripting monkey :(
In saying that I am looking at other options but for the moment they are DS only

Reactions: Jan

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I don't know if you need scripting at all, I really don't know poser mats at all but I think they can be set up similar to LIE (but its called different, I think "Mask" but could be "Overlay" or similar) maybe find a Poser guru to see if they can help?

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I don't know if you need scripting at all, I really don't know poser mats at all but I think they can be set up similar to LIE (but its called different, I think "Mask" but could be "Overlay" or similar) maybe find a Poser guru to see if they can help?
Yes but you can't save the mask by its self to apply over any coat the way an LIE can, that is where you need the scripting to get it to work. There use to be a script in the market that did just that but just when I was starting the Pintos it got pulled and I had no luck trying to contact the vendor so the poser side got shelved

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
ahhh ok, wasn't sure (like I said, I don't know poser much lol), maybe try one of the poser guru's here, they may be able to write something up?

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
ahhh ok, wasn't sure (like I said, I don't know poser much lol), maybe try one of the poser guru's here, they may be able to write something up?
Yeah its one of the things that has frustrated me for ages with poser.
I was talking with someone about getting a script written but its a lot harder than you'd think as there is no way of knowing what base coat the end user will be starting with and now with the poser changes its a moot point as I will not be updating to the newest one so no way to work with the new python code version.
I have not totally given up yet its just a case of seeing what might be the best option within the limitations

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Maybe make the mats with the default Harry with an explanation of how to change the base coat to a different one (tho most people should know unless they are complete newbies)?