• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • The 14th Annual Songbird Remix Open Rendering Season Contest is now open! See the contest thread for details.

Dreamers items for Harry at Renderosity

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Contributing Artist
Thanks Janet, there is a set three still going through approval but should be out in the next day or so

Jan

Eager
Got them in their recent sale, love the Almost Grey coats for the HW Horse. Now to get back into Poser after a long hiatus after breaking my Pelvis. Still have to take it slowly. At the moment in the slow process of installing stuff I had not gotten around to and remembering how to use Poser 11.3.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Contributing Artist
Got them in their recent sale, love the Almost Grey coats for the HW Horse. Now to get back into Poser after a long hiatus after breaking my Pelvis. Still have to take it slowly. At the moment in the slow process of installing stuff I had not gotten around to and remembering how to use Poser 11.3.
Oh wow Jan, that sounds awfull.
Glad you like them, I have a few more things up my sleeve for the horse so keep an eye out :)