• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
~Dog Accessories Pack~

Give your doggy a cozy house, complete with name plate, comfy warm blanket, food and water bowls, and leather collar with name tag.

Promo_01_1000x1300.jpg

What's Included and Features:

Character:
* 1 conforming leather dog collar with name tag, and leash-ready. Includes 7 adjustment morphs.

Props:
* 1 Empty Dog Bowl.
* 1 Dog Bowl with Food combo preset.
* 1 Dog Bowl with Water combo preset.
* 1 Morphing Dog House with name plate.
* 1 Dog Rug/Blanket SmartProp for the house that can be also used anywhere else.

Materials:
* 3 default presets for the bowl, "Messy" food, "Neat" food, and water.
* 12 Dog bowl material presets. You can edit these colors in the materials.
* 8 Leather collar color presets. You can edit these colors in the materials.
* 13 Material presets for the morphing Dog House. You can edit these colors in the materials.
* 1 Material preset for the Dog Rug/Blanket.

Templates:
* 6 texture template so you can create your own textures.

Included at the bottom right corner, among the many available material presets, The White House! :D

Promo_02_600x800.jpg

I have added a rug/blanket to make the house more comfy for doggy.

Promo_03_600x800.jpg

There are food and water bows.

Promo_04_600x800.jpg

And of course, there is the leather dog collar with name tag.

Promo_06_600x800.jpg

And it's leash-ready!

Promo_07_600x800.jpg

Today I have completed the internal beta-testing, and have submitted the package to HW QAV.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I thought so too, seeing as the texture doesn't make me think of puppies lying around on it. ;)

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
The stuff is awesome, but I have one question. Why does the doghouse say "Spot" when the dog is all one color?

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
The stuff is awesome, but I have one question. Why does the doghouse say "Spot" when the dog is all one color?

Thank you! Spot is just a placeholder name for the default texture. I made it easy to change the dog name on the collar tag and the house by making it a separate texture map. ^^

Last edited:

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I take it that the morphs don't work in Studio, but they can all be used as props (with the usual material tweaking)?