• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Deidre for Luna

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
First transfer of morphs and textures to Poser via cr2 of the DS Iray version on Diva. At least it gets all the diffuse mats attached. Specular and bumps seem to va
nish or become the Diffuse texture.
Very early stages still trying to work out the best process to get this done...no freckles version.
DeidreBaseEyes adjusted.png

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...not bad. When I add the physical surface the face goes all glossy. I'm going to set up the firefly version first I think and then set up the physical surface once it's done.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Just testing the injections first. I still have to edit them so they will load the morphs automatically except for the injection which loads them all.
So far I have
Deidre for Dawn and Diva(won't load automatically)
Deidre for Diva
DeidreFae for Diva (which will load the face and the ears automatically when done)
Deidre for Dawn
DeidreFae for Dawn(See above)

I'll also need to set up REM files once they are done.

Fingers crossed it will all go smoothly.
DeidreFae on Dawn...
Deidre for Dawn.png

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Looking good Pen! I really like Deidre for Dawn. It's amazing how different she looks now! I can't wait to see those skins you have been working on for her too.

I've been futzing around with some of Antje and Atenais' MR packs with some of my own modifications. Came up with this, but still need to work on the transmap, but sort of Easterish. This is her lace map 09 with Antje's texture map 08 underneath and some of my own elements added.
purple98 copy.jpg

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Very cute NA...

I've finally finished the injection files and the ones I wanted to load automatically now do...need to copy and paste the section of the code which has the keys after ConformParm and then it worked.

So yay! Need to fix a couple of the stardust mats for the testers which have the wrong bump mat attached and then I will be onto the textures for Dawn and Diva.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Glad you like it Mytho...I wish I was on holidays all the time. I'd get so much more done. If it continues to go this well I'm hoping to submit it to Hivewire by the end of the week...fingers crossed. I struggle with Poser so hopefully it will go well.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Woohoo!! DS version has been okayed by the testers. So now I just need to do promos and then submit it.

Poser version: I have mats for Firefly done for Dawn and Diva and just need to transfer them to Luna before starting the Superfly version. I have got something already done for that so hopefully it won't take to long to complete.
Poser Firefly render - Base mat plus soft blue eyes and Freckles 2
deidre freckles 1 softblueeyes firefly.png

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Such sweet work Pen! She looks like a dream in that last render. I am SO looking forward to meeting her!*

* Lucy's just plonked herself down besides me, stared at the screen and said, "Awwww! She's pretty! Who is she?" YAY! Another fan! :sun:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yay! Give Lucy a hug from me and tell her I think she is awesome and has very good taste!

Here's some more Poser images with different amounts of freckles and different eyes. This time Green eyes and below it hazel eyes...I tried very hard to do something different to Diva's eyes but I did so many eyes for Diva.

deidre freckles 1 greeneyes firefly.png
deidre freckles 3 hazeleyes firefly.png