• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Deidre for Luna

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Glad you like her Mythocentric...I've got some holidays coming up in a week's time and I'm hoping to get a few projects finished. This and the morph for Sora are on the list...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Me too! I'm seriously reevaluating work at the moment. I've been talking to my husband about going down to 3 days as a casual relief teacher but I have to resolve some issues first.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
When you start having feelings like that, it's usually a sign of impending change. My fingers and toes are crossed for you :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yeah...I may yet see it out until the end of the year but I'm getting to the point that I want to work closer to home.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
So I upgraded to Poser and it makes it much easier to create injections and I have a working injection file for Deidre and her ears. This is a firefly render as when I try to do a superfly she's all black except inside her mouth.
I still need to work out what I'm going to do with the body...
Deidre ears and head.png

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
thanks Rick...still need to do a texture for her but I'm hoping to get that done in the next couple of weeks.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lorraine and Mythocentric...I'm getting there. I still need to do some textures for her. I think with a name like Deidre she should be pale skinned and freckled. Then I'll need to find some people willing to test in both programs.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
So I now have injections and REM's that will load in Poser 2014 and Poser 11. One question does it matter if the INJ is at the start or the end of the name of the pose file?

I've started on the texture for Deidre and with a name like that she has to be a pale skinned celt of course.

Looking for feedback on whether anyone would like to see a version with heavier freckles as I'm thinking that for a young child these days they would be using skin block when out and also due to the age not as many freckles...but would like to know what everyone thinks.

I plan to do some textures for Sprites and fairies also as I think this would be something it could be used for especially with the teeth.
No Freckles
Deidre.jpg

With light smattering of freckles across the nose...
Deidre with freckles.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
So I now have injections and REM's that will load in Poser 2014 and Poser 11. One question does it matter if the INJ is at the start or the end of the name of the pose file?
I know for Diva you placed them at the beginning of the file names, but I as a general rule of thumb, I've seen INJ and REM at the end of the file names.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
I think a version with more freckles would be very welcome Pendraia. After all, children are timeless and I'm sure Deidre will turn up in renders depicting all ages and not just modern times. I'm thinking of our Sara's best friend Janine, (she of the glorious curly red hair!), a thoroughly-modern young lady who would not be the same without her freckles. :bee::bee::bee:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Okay...that's cool. I'm not very knowledgeable about Poser but I'm trying to learn as I go along. So put them at the end.

I'll give it a go then...Mythocentric