• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Deecey's Hivewire Products

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks ladies...it still needs a lot of work. Some of the expression dials still need looking at and I still need to look at the rest of the weightmapping. At least the face doesnt scrunch up when I dial them now, its definitely getting there though.

Deecey

Admirable
Contributing Artist
I'm so very excited to announce that three of my fabric merchant resource kits are now available at Hivewire!

Each Fabric Frenzy merchant resource set includes ALL PBR maps needed for either specular/gloss or metal/roughness workflow in any application that supports PBR texture maps. Included are diffuse, normal, height, specular, gloss, metal, and roughness maps for each different type of fabric. A quick start manual is also included to show you how to customize tiling as well as color or pattern where appropriate.

To begin:

Fabric Frenzy Cottons Volume 1 is a collection of PBR textures and Poser Firefly/SuperFly shaders, made from scans of 10 different cotton fabrics. There are 66 FireFly/SuperFly shaders included.

eclark1894

Visionary
Hey, Dick Clark made some supefly fabrics. I thought he was dead.:sneaky:

Just kidding, Deecey. Will go into the cart as soon as I get home.

eclark1894

Visionary
Quick question. Could you state your definition of "Merchant's Resource"? I'll gladly explain why I'm asking if you need to know.

Hornet3d

Wise
Love the leathers so I had to have those, wish listed the others and fingers crossed I can get them before the sale ends.

Deecey

Admirable
Contributing Artist
Quick question. Could you state your definition of "Merchant's Resource"? I'll gladly explain why I'm asking if you need to know.

"Merchant Resources" can be used to texture products for sale. I allow up to 3 fabrics from each pack to be used in any product you have for sale. In the case of the cottons, though, that goes a LOT farther than you might think, because each cotton is provided with a white base so that you can easily change the colors, or overlay any other tileable texture that you have handy, and the underlying fabric properties (bump, shine, etc) will still be retained.

Actually you can probably also change the colors of the wools and leathers as well, but in the case of the leathers there aren't any white bases (the leathers were all colored, of course).

Deecey

Admirable
Contributing Artist
All three are great collections. I especially have my eye on the Leathers. ;)

EVERYONE loves leather! (And those are only about half the swatches I have that can be scanned. I found a WONDERFUL lot of them on Etsy for an extremely reasonable price, and knew just what I was going to do with them. If there is a call for more, I can accommodate. 8-D