• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Dawn S.E. Faces of the World Underway

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Chris OK... can't find where to post this semi-related question about Dawn....it is a MORPH dial question.... I can't find a "nipple gone" dial in my "fully loaded Dawn"... or in a listing in the store (but then having trouble finding MORPH PACKS specifically in the store....sorry) but I can't get her nipple to NOT protrude through her bra (Esha's Intimates) and yes I can POST WORK it OUT... but trying to do all my work IN poser....and all I can find is a nipple prominence and even dialing it backwards only got half to go away. :( [and if we DON'T have this dial, can you make one for us?] Help?

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
@Chris OK... can't find where to post this semi-related question about Dawn....it is a MORPH dial question.... I can't find a "nipple gone" dial in my "fully loaded Dawn"... or in a listing in the store (but then having trouble finding MORPH PACKS specifically in the store....sorry) but I can't get her nipple to NOT protrude through her bra (Esha's Intimates) and yes I can POST WORK it OUT... but trying to do all my work IN poser....and all I can find is a nipple prominence and even dialing it backwards only got half to go away. :( [and if we DON'T have this dial, can you make one for us?] Help?

It's Dawn>Body>Chest>BreastNippleOut

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I thought that morph makes the nipples protrude more. I think Lyne's looking to flatten them so they don't protrude at all.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I thought that morph makes the nipples protrude more. I think Lyne's looking to flatten them so they don't protrude at all.

If you dial it negative, it should reduce. I'm assuming a morph dialed it up, and she just needs to dial it back down. Dawn loads with them flat, so something has set them out.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh, I never had a problem with them, so didn't notice. I'll have to check that out.

Edited to Add: OK, I just checked, and Traci's correct. Dawn loads with Dawn's nipples NOT out, so if they are protruding, then check to make sure the BreastNippleOut morph is set to 0.000.

Trying to set it to a negative amount won't work, because there are built-in limits on all morphs.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks ladies, did all that, and it still protrudes a bit as reverse dial only does it half way "back" down .... oh well, cloned it out. But again, thanks! :)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Thanks ladies, did all that, and it still protrudes a bit as reverse dial only does it half way "back" down .... oh well, cloned it out. But again, thanks! :)
2 things for future reference

1. you can turn set limits on/off from the figure menu.

2. Fabiana in Oriana uses normal maps for the nipples but she provides user files to control them. Nipples low in Oriana files turns them back to Dawn's default.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
2 things for future reference

1. you can turn set limits on/off from the figure menu.

2. Fabiana in Oriana uses normal maps for the nipples but she provides user files to control them. Nipples low in Oriana files turns them back to Dawn's default.

Ohhhh I will have to check that, Thanks!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Outstanding!! Was watching HUMANS and wanted to make Dawn into the beautiful semi-oriental Mae...and thought of this pack! :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
I'm sure it's still in development Lyne, but with all the different goodies on Paul's plate, there's no way of knowing when we'll see it, though like you, I hope sooner rather than later.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
This product has been submitted to our Beta team. So Paul's end of it should be wrapped up with the exception of any tweaking. He's adding in material options for skin tone variations too.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
This is what I just posted on our HiveWire facebook page:

Morphs for Faces Of The World for Dawn SE.

We're showcasing face morphs that are limited to the face area only. This way many hairstyles can fit with minimal adjustments. These shapes will add to the depth of morphs that all ready exist with Dawn and Dawn SE. Shown here in this animation are: First Dawn SE, then Bengali, Ethiopian, Brazilian, Irish, Finnish, Egyptian, Japanese, Thai, Russian, Samoan, Swiss, and West African.

We recognize that these shapes are subjective. One can mix and match these morphs, or portions of them with existing morphs to create new looks.

Dawn is shown here without eyelashes so you can better see how the morphs affect the eyelids. One other thing. This product is on it's last stages of development before being released.