• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

DanaTA

Distinguished
I always thought of Alien Eyes as more large Almond Shaped eyes.

That's only one species of alien...commonly called The Greys. There are many other species in SciFi and also in Alien theories and UFO sightings/reports.

I'd like to see the tiny nose and slit mouths morphs, too! And those almond shaped eyes.

Dana

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Yes, I know, I watch a lot of sci-fi. Though most non-grey alien eyes are often better described with other adjectives like Bug Eyed, Reptillian, Faceted, Cyclopian, Non-euclidean, etc... which, by the way, would love morphs for those too.

I wasn't saying the others were bad, just giving my thoughts.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Squint morph.

Dawn2Work289.JPG

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Chris, is it possible to get a new Eyelid and Eyebrow morph?

I'd like a higher eyebrow ridge (Brows Up results in forehead wrinkles) as well as a more ... exaggerated EyeLidUpperHeavy type morph.

This uses the EyeLidUpperHeavy 1, EyesDepth -1, and EyesHeight -0.5

What I want is an eyelid that is higher into the eyebrow area, and with less puffy eyelid area. Somewhere along the way, I remember an actress or more likely, an animated character (I'm thinking an earlier of Cruella de Ville), who had these huge eyelids with deepset/sunken eyes. But the area below the eyes were not wrinkled like what happens when using EyesDepth 1.

I can maybe explain better this afternoon, but I have to leave for work now or there won't be convenient parking at the parking garage.

1569326582436.png

vs Dawn
1569327102576.png

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Chris, is it possible to get a new Eyelid and Eyebrow morph?

I'd like a higher eyebrow ridge (Brows Up results in forehead wrinkles) as well as a more ... exaggerated EyeLidUpperHeavy type morph.

This uses the EyeLidUpperHeavy 1, EyesDepth -1, and EyesHeight -0.5

What I want is an eyelid that is higher into the eyebrow area, and with less puffy eyelid area. Somewhere along the way, I remember an actress or more likely, an animated character (I'm thinking an earlier of Cruella de Ville), who had these huge eyelids with deepset/sunken eyes. But the area below the eyes were not wrinkled like what happens when using EyesDepth 1.

I can maybe explain better this afternoon, but I have to leave for work now or there won't be convenient parking at the parking garage.

View attachment 51654

vs Dawn
View attachment 51655

Certainly. Let's do it.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Not yet but it will. I need to create a few more squint options first since they vary so much.

And a wink that looks like a wink, not a half dead person? When one winks, the cheek rises and the mouth moves up in that same corner. Every time I've seen a wink in a 3D figure, it always looked like the eye was dead.

Dana

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
And a wink that looks like a wink, not a half dead person? When one winks, the cheek rises and the mouth moves up in that same corner. Every time I've seen a wink in a 3D figure, it always looked like the eye was dead.

Dana

That's usually a group of facial morphs slaved together.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I kind of figured that. Still doable, though, right?

Dana
That's done allot actually. In DAZ Studio you would dial up all the morphs you want in the group, go into Edit mode and then ERC it into it's own slider... iirc.... been a while. Probably left a step out.... In Poser I have no idea how to go about doing that! Probably using a PZ2 setup