• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
How much will Dawn 2.0 differe in her outward shape from Dawn SE? I still have clothes for Dawn in the pipeline and would like to be able to adapt them without too much grief to Dawn 2.0
Dawn 2 has smaller hands and feet, and shorter arms. Her default posture is improved as well. Her hips come forward a bit also. She is the same height as Dawn S.E. Generally Dawn 2 is a similar shape, and I would think you could adapt your clothing just fine. Oh, and also her feet are brought in just a bit closer to each other at default position.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Will maps work with him or is that all being redone? Thanks so much Chris!
Yeah, the UVs are different and improved from that of Dusk S.E.

Dawn 2 and Dusk 2 will share the same UVs with each other.

I'm told by those more experienced in mapping than I that there are ways to get previous Dawn and Dusk maps to work on this new and improved UV template. Perhaps with Blacksmith 3D? Is that what it's called? I've heard with some effort they can be converted, but IF that were true it won't be me doing it. It's foreign to me.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
It's too bad we can find someone to do what's been done for the Genesis line where it's a simple re uv mapping script or something to get older textures to work with newer generations of the Hivewire figures!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Still a few morphs to tidy up. Here are a couple more that Satira had requested very early on. Bone prominence morphs. I have already created prominence morphs for Clavical and Hip bones, so not showing those again here.

Uberwork533.JPG
Uberwork534.JPG
Uberwork535.JPG
Uberwork536.JPG