• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Christmas goodies 2020

darkangel

Yes I hope my uploading info to the databases ----yes still doing that, I have never had so much trouble but then I have not been exposed to moving to a higher than used PHP either...have central. Seems maybe the snow played mean with the internet.

Aelin

Eager
Ok, a little update.
FA forum is back online, even only partially (the update of theme and some things isn't ended, the new posts can disappear - how it's hard for chating people :angel: ). With it, the Attic Free Zone is back.
Concerning PDF (the forum where people talk, and the other with freebies) for the moment they aren't yet back. So the Winetr Dip textures will have to wait before to be linked here.
For Christmas freebies working with a base coming from FRM, you'll have to wait a little too, I'm afraid. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kerya

Brilliant
It was PFDLives that gave me trouble yesterday ... something about updates ... but today I can get in again. So nice to see that PFD Delights is up too!

darkangel

That is so werid cause it was delights I put into updates and then went to lives to check it out...I did not set it to maintenance mode but the silly thing was. Just another wonderful thing that this new host has done with our server. 3 months and still nothing works right.