• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Christmas goodies 2020

Aelin

Eager
I know there must be textures for that outfit on PFDdelights. But until the forum is back, they are unavailable.

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Is that a hint hint Aelin??? hummm... I'll have to see if I can make some.

FYI everyone.. DA could use more prezzies... If you are a creator.. Please give her a haller... We have many more days and not so many more prezzies... I'm creating more stuff as fast as I can... But she could sure use more gifties :) Hugzzzzzzzzz

Aelin

Eager
I'm sure DarkAngel would be happy to have more creators adding their skills for this Christmas. And even for all Halloween and Christmas to come :laugh: I don't know if she has the time or not to check here and other places with a topic for this Christmas, so I'll let her know.
I even don't know how many goodies we have in stock. But this year is crazy with the move.

A hint for Winter Dip textures? I plaid not guilty :whistling: lol

I'll be back somwhere tomorrow. Have a great night, all of you!

Aelin

Eager
Thank you both!
And take care to yourself to prepare the coming year.

I realize we are 1 day behind in the schedule :laugh: I will contact DarkAngel in a moment to tell her.

Llola Lane

Adventurous
That's it... Last day of the month... year... I hope you all have a great New Years Day... and please do enjoy all the gifts I and all the other creators made for the Christmas Freebie page. I can't wait to see the artwork you all create!
btw... Here's a quickie render of my Gazebo with the wonderful ivy Aelin created for it... THANKS oodles Aelin :)
Hugzzzzzzzz to you all!!!

Attachments

• Llolas Gazebo wIvyY.jpg
    Llolas Gazebo wIvyY.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 150

Aelin

Eager
Like it! :applause:
I wanted also to do ivy for the house by Dreamer, alas I hadn't time for. It's a little more complicated - and I hope I will remember to do that for next year.

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Like it! :applause:
I wanted also to do ivy for the house by Dreamer, alas I hadn't time for. It's a little more complicated - and I hope I will remember to do that for next year.
Glad you like it ;) Yep.. there's always next year... I promised DA I would not wait til the last minute for gifts again.. lol. My 2021 resolution is to work on gifts all year long. (fingers crossed)

Aelin

Eager
Glad you like it ;) Yep.. there's always next year... I promised DA I would not wait til the last minute for gifts again.. lol. My 2021 resolution is to work on gifts all year long. (fingers crossed)
That's my idea since the beginning of 2019, but didn't work well in 2020 :laugh: Fortunately, when I do renders, sometimes I keep little things such as poses or morphs I made myself for figure. Like that I can share something if I haven't time.
Good luck with your resolution, and all others you could take for your real life :flower04:

Aelin

Eager
Hi!
No idea what happens today, but for those trying to go on the Christmas page (or the past Christmas pages, or even Halloween pages) it seems it's not possible to reach them. Sorry for the inconvenience, but as soon as the page will be back, you will be able to take the freebies you maybe missed with celebrations!