• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Childe of Fyre's Products

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The kilt and the one for Dawn. I think it's called evening jacket are the two I'm most interested in but no need to change your priorities.

Are you doing Esha's tutorial also? It would be good to have someone I know doing it also...

If you mean Dawn's Long Jacket that just came out, I will add it to the list. :)

Esha's, no. I could only spring for Paul's class this time around - sorry!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...that was the one I meant.

No problem...I'm using my Christmas present in advance to do it otherwise I wouldn't have been able to either but I really want to build those skills as I have a few projects waiting on my skill in weightmapping to improve before I can finish them.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Dawn's overalls have now been converted to native DS format, and are in the store. This is a direct conversion of Glitterati's Poser product. The overalls will be on sale in the store untnil March 24th, and Glitterati's original Poser version is also back on sale for the same time period. :)

Overalls for Dawn (DazStudio version)
Overalls for Dawn (Poser version)

Gi-COF-Overalls-MainPromo.jpg

Gi-COF-Overalls-Popup05.jpg

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks. I'm glad everyone is enjoying these. :)

@NapalmArsenal - I do apologize for how long it took to get this done. I ran into quite a few bumps with it along the way, and real life was crazy as well, which meant I had less time to work. Looking forward to see what you come up with in textures!