• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Centaur figure using Harry?

Faewolf

Inspired
I saw that DAZ has a new Centaur 7 figure out which Im excited about but before I throw my money at them what do you guys think the chances are for Harry/Dawn/Dusk to be turned into a centaur figure?

Like a full figure, not one kitbashed together (which have done it but really tired of the extra fiddling involved XP ). I would love to take advantage of Harry's gorgeous form, morphs, and textures instead of the one being used in the DAZ figure.

Will we be more or less likely have our own figure with the DAZ one released? Any ideas?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmm, I seem to remember someone or other talking about a Centaur, but I don't recall if it was Chris, or one of the HW members or CAs who were talking about it, so don't know for sure if it's going to happen or not.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, I thought it was Chris that mentioned it in response to someone, but I didn't think of that particular thread, so wasn't sure where. Thanks for posting the link GG.

Faewolf

Inspired
Oh yay! Okay that sealed the deal and I'm definitely going to wait for Chris' centaur then :D

Thanks so much!!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Could have been me. Been begging for Centaurs since the old Zygote Centaur of yesteryear! W/o much luck I might add.
Posted such hopes on several sites and seveal threads here and elsewhere. but nothing I remember at the top of my head.